The Carnaby Street Eat food festival returns this summer on Saturday 3 June 2017 from 12pm-6pm.
This free one-day food festival is held in the heart of London’s West End, where all your favourite Carnaby restaurants, bars and cafés will be serving up the most delicious signature dishes and drinks on the streets of Carnaby. Take a seat at the giant picnic table stretched down Carnaby Street and dine al fresco, or recline in the relaxing summer chill out area in the Newburgh Quarter.
Pop along to Cinnamon Soho on our Kingly Street entrance, where you will find out talented chefs who have been busy creating a special menu featuring our most exciting street food dishes – designed specifically for snacking in the sunshine:
- Samosa Corner – Punjabi vegetable samosa with crispy corners, curried white peas & tamarind (v) £4.00
- Dahi Vada – chilled white lentil dumpling, cooling cumin yoghurt, masala chickpea giant caviar (v, gf) £3.00
- Bhelpuri Chaat – puffed rice and chickpea vermicelli with spiced potatoes and coriander chutney (v, gf) £3.50
- Fish Finger Bap – Amritsari masala fish fingers in pao, green chilli mayo, green pea chutney £4.50
- The Bonda Bap – South Indian spiced potato bomb in pao, green chutney, tamarind, masala peanut (v, n) £4.00
- Plus we’ll be serving Cobra beer to wash it all down with at £4.00 a bottle
For more details about the event, click here.